Awhile ago I looked through Ben's pictures on Facebook. Of course, it made me miss him. . .
Here are my favorites. I think they capture the essence of Reg:

A quote from his last letter to me that made me laugh:
"yeah life goes on here in mannheim. im back in a german ward speaking german again. it really does help to have a comp that works hard. . . but man i am so tired, all the time. every morning when the alarm goes off i want to just sleep but i know i cant ha ha. mornings are the worst. i dont remember if i told you this already, but a sister in my mtc district named her alarm clock 'lucifer, son of the morning' ha ha. i think that description is quite fitting."
Brilliant. Why didn't someone think of that before!?
Hopefully he'll send some mission pictures sometime soon that I can post!

No comments:
Post a Comment