
I have been converted to snowcones. : ) My previous experience with snowcones had been sucking juice out of a drippy paper cone full of small ice chunks, but the ones I've tried from Snoasis up here are delicious. For a quarter, you can get ice cream on the bottom. Mmmm. . . My favorite so far is Godzilla: Lime and Blue Raspberry, with ice cream of course.
Here's part of my ultimate frisbee team, eating snowcones in TacoBell after our first game. L-R: Liz, Meagan, Bonny, Katie, Corey, Mandy.

Katie and Bonny yesterday eating their second set of snowcones in a day. . .
1 comment:
Stephanie!!! I'm so glad you got a blog! It's so fun to keep up with you. I'm jealous of your awesome snowcone experiences (mine are still limited to the summery, papery cup kind). On the Food Network they did a special on summer treats and one was Hawiian Ice. It's a "grown up version of the snow cone." The ice is finer and the flavors a little more grown up (pina colada, strawberry daquery, etc.). Maybe that could be your next step. :) Love ya.
Post a Comment